Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Poor Stinky!!!


For once it wasn't my boys....but it was my nephew! My little Lincoln broke his arm over the weekend. He was wrestling with his two older brothers on the bed (naughty, naughty) and somehow got hurt. It wasn't obvious at first that anything was broken, but after one trip to the ER, one to the Pediatrician and one to the Orthopedic it was realized that he had fractured his growth plate in his elbow. So, he will have to wear his little cast for a few weeks. Both my boys have broken bones, but for my sister Norah this was a first. Not too bad considering she's got 3 little boys in the house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I look at that pictures I want to eat him. I think that feeling might be exclusive to Slowey girls, because no one else but my sisters seems to know what Im talking about when I say I just want to take a bite out of something (or someone)

Anonymous said...

I love the music you have to your blog. I always used to since Ever the Same by Rob Thomas when Axl was new born, so when ever I hear it it brings me back to that time. You will have this song marked in your brain forever and so will the rest of us who have the priviledge of hearing it each time we check in on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how far behind I was on reading your blog, you'll have to go back to and read comments I caught up on making.

Terri said...

Poor little guy.

A Yi Norah said...

Broken or not, we are not handing him in for a refund. You break it, you buy it.

A Yi Norah said...

I have to leave another comment... He is the Cutest thing EVER!!!