Saturday, June 2, 2007

May 2007/Fingerprint date




The time has come for Doug and I to update some of our documents. We had a visit with our social worker last month. She sent an updated report to the Court and soon after we received an appointment to get fingerprinted (again)! So, Doug and I had a little "fingerprinting date". I wanted to take a picture of us getting fingerprinted, but you are not allowed. They make you leave your cameras and cell phones in you car when you enter the building. Who knew fingerprinting was so top secret. So, we took a picture of ourselves in the car leaving the appointment. I wanted something to remember it by. The picture isn't pretty, but it's precious to me. I hope and pray this is the last time we have to update our documents. These fingerprints will be good through May of 2008. As long as we travel by then, we won't have to do this again. Here's hoping things speed up.

3 comments:

A Yi Norah said...

That is a cute picture. You two need to go on a real date. Sugarplum will some day have all these picture of you guys waiting for her and feel so loved and wanted. You need to print your blog to add to her scrap book.

A Yi Norah said...

What scrapbook?!! I don't scrap book...I blog. She'll have this saved to look at anytime she wants.

A Yi Norah said...

Oopps! This is Mary talking, I'm at Norah's house checking my blog and responding to her posts. I didn't realize I was posting under her username...Sorry, I'm new at this.