Saturday, June 2, 2007

May 2007/SPA DAY


I got together with two other waiting mom's for a day at the spa. Both Terri and Mardi are logged in in March along with us. We met at the Red Door Inn for facials and relaxation. It was so nice to see both of them again. We chatted, drank wine, floated in the pool and talked about how we are getting through this difficult wait. Terri bought lunch and Mardi bought gifts. They are both so thoughtful. We can't wait for the day we can get together with our little girls.

3 comments:

A Yi Norah said...

So did every one bring some thing but you? Too funny:0

A Yi Norah said...

No, I bought the girls the same necklace that Leigh bought for me. The problem was they didn't arrive on time. So, instead I had to give them both cards with pictures of the necklaces inside. We are getting together for lunch this Saturday so I can give them to them then. You know me...I never show up empty handed!!

A Yi Norah said...

Oopps! This is Mary talking, I'm at Norah's house checking my blog and responding to her posts. I didn't realize I was posting under her username...Sorry, I'm new at this.