Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last day of school!!


Well, the boys have made it through another year of school! Jacob is officially a 5th grader and Benjamin a 3rd grader. These last two weeks of school have been insane. Science projects, field trips, presentations, parties....you name it. I think I'm more ready for summer break than they are. Both of the boys have done well this year and Doug and I are so proud of them. Hopefully next year we will be coming to the end of the school year festivities with their little sister in tow.

Summer is underway....maybe THIS summer will be our last with just the boys (we said that last year, of course). We will enjoy every minute of it and do our best to do the things they want to do...they deserve it. They've been waiting patiently as well and have been doing a great job of keeping me distracted and busy. What good boys I have!!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

ok...so what were the findings of the science projects? Can you smell better? Why do some plants look better...?

Mary Schneider said...

Jacob feels you can smell better if you can see what your smelling.
Benjamin decided...and I quote, "I think it's a bunch of crap that scientist say plants need sunlight to grow...my plants grew no matter how much sunlight they had." I don't know where he gets such language from.

A Yi Norah said...

SUMMER!!!! I think I am more excited about no more home work then Taylor is. The end of the school end got so crazy busy it's nice to have nothing to do.