Saturday, June 2, 2007

May 2007/SPA DAY...AGAIN


OK, it's true. I went to the spa twice in one month. I'm so spoiled!! This time it was due to my lovely mother-in-law. She treated myself, and my two sister-in-laws to a day at the spa. My best friend Machel came along as well. She's moving to California soon and I wanted us to have some time together before she leaves. We had a great time...of course. Afterwards, we met Doug, Tim and Rick for dinner. It was a special day. What made it especially nice was having Jacque (my sister-in-law) with us. She lives in Washington and we don't get to see her as often as we would like. She came down for the weekend and we had a great time. She's pregnant and just starting to show...due in November. I sent her home with the cradle that our boys were in when they were babies. Our little girl will be too old to use a cradle, so I was glad to give it to Jacque. It will be so precious to see her little one sleeping in it!

1 comment:

A Yi Norah said...

I am so jelous. I need a spa day...or 2 or 3. Let's try and plan one this summer with us sisters.