Monday, May 4, 2009

Is no news really good news?


We are still waiting to see whether or not referrals will be released this month. I was hoping so badly that there would be some type of an announcement made today, but that didn't happen. Who knows, maybe no news is good news. Maybe referrals our on their way. I wish I knew.

I'm really sorry everyone. I will try to keep you as up to date as I can. If I hear anything at all I will be sure to post about it right away.

I can tell you this...last night the CCAA released a new, "large", list of Waiting Chidren (special needs kids)to the various agencies. Our agency is posting the children's files to their website right now for families to review. I don't know if this is any indication that it is "business as usual" at the CCAA or not. I can't really see why they would mail a new WC list and NOT mail referrals. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Right now it's time for some vino.....(oh yeah, and homework)!

5 comments:

S.Wise said...

The vino should help take the edge off... hopefully we will know more tomorrow. Hang in there... I know this is torture.

Kayce said...

ARGH!! The picture you posted is SO me right now!! My rope is unraveling!! Thinking of you.

My crazy crazy life said...

You're sorry? Mary it's the other way around, WE'RE sorry...this is probably torture for you. I think no news is good news and the fact that they released the special needs kids list...I feel in my heart, that's a good sign. Hang in there, you are in transistion (like in labor, the worst part of it), you're almost to the finish line!!!

Leigh said...

My fingers and toes are crossed!Hope good news arrives sooner than later!

Hugs!

Terri said...

Who would have thought that last months waiting game was just a practice session for you?