Friday, May 29, 2009

The End of a Chapter


It's with a bit of sadness that I have to say goodbye to this blog site. I've been having technical difficulties that can't seem to be corrected. So, a new site has been set up and designed for me by my good friend Stephanie. The "babygirlschneider" site, however, will remain in place, I just won't be posting anything new to it.

I'm so glad that I have "our wait" chronicled. I know I will come back to visit frequently to remind myself of all the milestones that we have crossed thus far. Stephanie has thoughtfully placed a link to this blog on our new blog site. That way, anyone who wants can easily look back and be reminded as well.

Please clink on the link below and join us as we complete our journey to bring XiuGang home!

Baby Girl Schneider Chapter 2

1 comment:

A Yi Norah said...

OK Wow, why does saying goodbye to your blog make me cry?! I am so happy to be on the "bringing home baby" part of this journey. I can't wait, I mean I CANT WAIT until the "gotcha day" post. Tell Stephanie Thank you, I love the new blog.