Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Vodka tonic, hold the tonic, please

It's my own fault for looking at the rumor boards, but SERIOUSLY....WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IF YOU WERE ME???!!

Here's what the rumor queen had to say today....

REFERRAL RUMOR
May 5th, 2009

I’m hearing from several agencies that the people who sign off on referrals are out of the office this week and that referrals are not likely to be sent until they return.

At one time we were told multiple people would be given the ability to sign off on them and that all of those people would never be out of the office at the same time. Looks like that went out the window.


WHAT THE *&$%!!!! I can't take anymore....I'm hitting the bottle.

7 comments:

Suz said...

Are you freakin' kidding me? Seriously? That's ridiculous! I can't even imagine what this must be like for you. Hang in there and let me know if you need another bottle delivered!

S.Wise said...

That's all I can say as well. ARE YOU KIDDING???? I can only hope she is wrong... that someone is wrong...This is just too much...

Mardi said...

Crazy...absolutely crazy. Just when we think we've see it all...we haven't!! I personally think this rumor is incorrect. I just cannot imagine!!

Kayce said...

I am so glad I have not been back to RQ...now I'm definitely staying away! WHAT the %$!@ is right! I'd have a double with you, but I unfortunately gave em up a while ago...I'll have a triple coffee for you though. Hugs Mary...SO many hugs

My crazy crazy life said...

What the?????? Make that a double!!!

Leigh said...

Seriously... is there only ONE person in the entire CCAA that signs refferals??!! And they choose to go on vacation when referrals are due to be signed??!!

Jenifer (and_she_makes_four) said...

(((Mary))))