Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reports of calls being made


There are reports that referrals have arrived in various countries and families are getting phone calls today. Even some U.S. families have gotten calls!!

My wonderful friend, Stephanie, has been giving me the blow by blow all morning long. I left the house this morning and decided to go on Jacob's field trip. Then I changed my mind and went and met Leigh and Cori for breakfast thinking nothing was going to be happening today.....then everything changed!!! Stephanie called and texted me to let me know that some U.S. agencies are telling their families to expect a call today!!! I'm home now and will be checking the rumor boards, my email, my phone....you name it, for the rest of the day!

Here's hoping we have good news to share by the end of the day!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kayce said...

Hoping news comes soon!!!!