Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still no call!!

It's after 5:00 PM in St. Louis....still no phone call. I can only hope that they are staying late to receive this package. Doug is on his way home from work right now. I've emailed my agency to see what is going on. I'm giving it 10 more minutes and then I'll probably call them.

UPDATE: We called our agency (at about 5:15 their time) and got their after hours answering machine (Doug left a message). We have also emailed them but have not gotten a response yet. It is now 5:50 PM in St. Louis.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

uggg!!!

Terri said...

I don't get it. You will hear something...just when?

Cecilia Anderson said...

This is so exciting!!

Harald

S.Wise said...

CALL THEM. THIS SILENCE IS TOO MUCH!!! I seriously hope this is a good sign for this eve.

Terri said...

If it is like our answering machine at work the message comes on at 5:00 automatically. Many times people are still working. Make sure you leave a message

S.Wise said...

I'm going to hop a plane to St.Louis if you don't get a call soon!

Leigh said...

This is soooo crazy! My prediction was for your phone call to come in today! If not today, then TOMORROW!!!!
Urrrrgggg...

Richard and Jane Hicks said...

Two years and three months into this blog and we are all on the edge of our chairs!