Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Our lazy summer days are coming to an end!


It's time to say goodbye to our lazy summer days. I took the picture above at 10:30 AM this morning. My boys can sleep in!!! I mean look at them....they are practically lifeless (as was I about a half an hour before I took this when Sarah called and woke me up). In their defense, we had the most amazing monsoon storm this very night. It went on from about midnight to 3 or 4 in the morning. Lightening, thunder, tons of rain...you name it. Both of them ended up in our bed (big shocker there)!! I don't think any of us really fell asleep until close to 4 in the morning.

Having said all that, I will admit that it doesn't take an "all nighter" to get us to sleep in. We are night owls for sure. So, tomorrow ought to be interesting. It's the first day of school!! I have to get the boys up at 7:15 in the morning. We haven't done that since....well, it's been a long time. So wish us well everyone! Here's hoping we get a good start to a new school year!



Aren't they such little angels when they sleep?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it must mean for you to be starting another school year without her. We were so sure she's be here by now. My heart hurts for you. I love you and can't wait to have her in the back seat of your car with a cute pink carseat waving her big brothers off to school.

A Yi Norah said...

Your boys sure can sleep in. By the time you guys are up and moving I've been up for about 5 hours. Lincoln likes to rise with the sun. You better hope Sugar Plum likes to sleep in too. Just think some day it will be her first day of school!