Thursday, March 5, 2009

March referrals!!


The March referrals starting arriving in the U.S. earlier this week. They matched families with LID's of 3/3/06 thru 3/6/06!! Our agency did not have families logged in during those days, so they have not announce any referral news, or even that the 6th was the official cut-off date for this batch, but I'm reporting it anyway.

This means that there are only 4....that's right, 4 days left to match to get to us! Aaaaaahhhh! We are so close! I knew March was going to be an exciting month.

As far as my guess as to when we will see our referral, well here it goes. I think that the next batch of referals will cover only 1 day, March 7th. Those referrals are expected to arrive around the first week of April. The next batch, which will arrive around the first week of May, will hopefully cover the 8th thru the 10th!!! So, I'm hoping to receive our referal then! My biggest fear right now is that the CCAA won't be able to match the 7th in one batch and that they will have to split it into 2 batches. I hope not. What a hard, hard pill that will be for people to swallow. A half day batch. I really, really hope it doesn't happen.

One of my biggest thrills right now is knowing that my good friend, Mardi, is up next for a referral!!!!! She has an LID of 3/7/06! I can't believe that she will be seeing her daughter, Lauren's, precious face in just a few weeks! It's so exciting to see someone who has been enduring this wait right along side us actually get to this point. I can't wait to celebrate the arrival of Lauren's referral. Yippee!

10 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

OMG, it's soooo close...I can't believe it! It feels like forever ago you started this. These other people that have been going through this with you must be thrilled!!!

Kayce said...

4 days more!!!! Your summer will be the best yet!! I'm so excited that Dan and Mardi are next! We are all almost there!! Hope you guys are well...

Mardi said...

awwww...thanks Mary!! You are so sweet and I am so thankful we have been able to go through this journey together! You are so close! We will most likely just be home from China and you will be going! Then we can have many, many playdates together! ;) yeah! It's finally OUR time!! :)

Maggie said...

Mary test again

Anonymous said...

mary test

Maggie said...

Mary

I'm spending the morning trying to get a comment posted to this blog. Currently lost in cyber-space. Hope this works

Suz said...

Wow, how exciting!!!! I can't stand it!!!! Who knew we would all be wishing for the next month to arrive already!!!!
Suz

Leigh said...

This is soooo EXCITING! Looks like we better get going on the finishng touches of her room so it's perfect for her homecoming:)

Terri said...

This is so exciting Mardi will be in April. You could be April...or May!
I am all teary now.

Cecilia Anderson said...

You're so close now! Can't wait until it's your day for a referral at last.

Love, Cecilia