Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where I want to be.....


Right now I'm sitting in my office going over the last of my accounting stuff to get things ready to file our taxes. But, where I want to be is pictured above.....Ventura beach, chasing after my niece who spent the morning running through the sand in her p.j.'s. How dreamy is that?!

UPDATE: Here's one more reason I want to be with Vienna on the beach and not in front of my computer: I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CHECK THE RUMOR QUEEN SITE!!! Look what she just posted:

There are a few early rumors floating around, none are higher than an R2 at this point. The rumors range from a cut off of the 9th to the 14th.

The 9th OR the 14th???!!!.......Kind of big difference for us! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Suz said...

Holy Crap!!!! What else is there? You are so freaking close!!!

S.Wise said...

I am chuckling. I know you thought/think the 7th is probably the only day they will process, but I am going to freak on your behalf if they refer you this month! :) Pinch yourself. You are so close!!!!

Kayce said...

I can't believe this rollercoaster! Here we go again...this time I hope the ride is full of LOTS of babies in the end...yours included!!

Love Ventura Beach...I'm headed there in a few weeks to visit a friend, such a great place!

Anonymous said...

Do you want to borrow her for a week until referrals come out? She'll be a nice reality check! Good bye, days of blog writing and cleaning your house. Hello sitting and watching your baby girl dance to the ring of your cell phone! I cant wait for you to spend a whole day just staring at her and not even able to remember how crazy this has all been.