Thursday, February 12, 2009

My new look and my dear friend


Isn't the new look of my blog just precious?! I would love to take the credit for it, but I had very little to do with it. My dear friend, Stephanie Wise, took time out of her busy life to create a new look for me and transfer everything over. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I'm truly amazed with Stephanie's creative abilities and her giving heart. She's a smart, talented, caring individual and I feel blessed to have had her friendship and support throughout our adoption journey. Stephanie is also waiting to bring her daughter, Zoey, home from China. We both have LID's of March 2006 and are with the same agency. We have shared many of the same highs and lows throughout the past 3 years. We have spent countless hours on the phone together discussing our adoptions and our lives....we laugh a lot, but not always. There's been some really tough moments on this journey. But through it all a great friendship has formed. It's one of the many gifts this process has afforded me.

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to do this. You truly are a great friend. I can't wait to see Zoey in your arms and to celebrate all the joy's that this coming year will have for our families.

Your friend, with gratitude,
Mary
The beautiful print at the top of this post is one of Stephanie's many "adoption art" designs. You can view more of them if you visit http://www.jiinkindesigns.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

S.Wise said...

Oh my gosh. You silly girl. Thanks for the accolades... No need. No need. I'm glad you like it. Soon you can change out that title with a real name!! :)

Cecilia Anderson said...

It's gorgeous! And so wonderful to have a friend on the same long journey as you. Hope you both have your babies very soon!

Love, Cecilia

Kayce said...

SO beautiful!! Stephanie did a great job on the blog, such talent she has!! You are very lucky to have her in your life, she's a great person.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leigh said...

It's just too sweet for words. It brought tears to my eyes! I love, love, love it!

Mardi said...

Stephanie amazes me all the time!! What an incredible women! And you too Miss Mary! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My crazy crazy life said...

I saw your blog a few days ago and was flabbergasted..it's beautiful! I LOVE IT!!! So precious! Can I hire her for my blog?

Unknown said...

Mary,

Your blog is really heartfelt. Your family is beautiful! I"m rooting for you guys with time and patience. You're probably real tired of hearing that. I look forward to meeting your daughter.

Danielle

Terri said...

I love your new blog look! Stephanie is amazing.
Terri

Suz said...

I love the new look!!!!! Here's to some new pictures to put on it soon!!!!!
suz