Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08, All eye's are on China


Tonight marks the start of the 2008 Olympics, hosted by China. The opening ceremonies, I'm sure will be impressive. It's been interesting, endearing and at times heart wrenching to hear and see all the news coverage of China over the past few weeks. Trying to put the adoption out of mind has been near to impossible. But thats OK, I love to think about it...and her!

Referrals should be arriving soon, although the rumors say that this may be a very small batch.

Doug and Jacob leave tonight for a two day canoe trip!! Scary for me, fun for them.

Monday is the first day of school.....UUUGGGHHH! Wish us luck getting up on time.

Gotta run....I'm getting ready to curl up on the couch with Benji (my snuggle bunny) and watch the opening ceremonies.


2 comments:

Suz said...

The ceremonies were amazing! Hope the guys had fun canoeing. Happy back to school week!
Suz

Stephanie said...

I hope you and your snuggle bunny had a good time! I agree with you. The opening ceremonies were spectacular!!! We sat in awe... wishing we were there!