Monday, July 28, 2008

Spaaah!


My spa weekend was fantastic. We spent the entire weekend pampering ourselves, going to movies (we saw Mama Mia and laughed till we cried), eating out, lounging in the pool..more pampering! I'm such a sucker for the spa (who isn't?!)! The four of us decided, however, that 2 days just isn't quite enough. Next year we're pushing for three days!!


The photo above was taken as we were getting ready to leave the spa. If you look close enough you may notice a tear in each of our eyes. Just kidding!

5 comments:

A Yi Norah said...

No fair, I am so jealous! You look great! I am so happy that after such a bad adoption week you got to get away and relax.
So, how bad was the house when you returned home?

My crazy crazy life said...

I hate you! Just kidding. You deserve it. I'm coming along next time!

Stephanie said...

AHHHH. How much fun is that?!?!?

Kayce said...

How wonderful!

Mardi said...

so glad you had a great weekend! I was thinking of you...while I was working! ;)