Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Referral Update

My agency just informed me that cut-off date for this batch was the 20th. It was an 8 day batch!!! I'll take that! If it had made it to the 22nd it would have been the first double digit (10 day) batch since March of 2006. How crazy is that?!


There are now 49 days left to match to get to us. We are included in day 49.

Now for some number crunching....

Here's the number of days each batch covered for the last six months:

June 2008 = 8
May 2008 = 3
April 2008 = 5
Mar 2008 = 8
Feb 2008 = 8
Jan 2008 = 5

Total = 37

Average days covered in each batch for the last six months = 6.1

Here's the number of days each batch covered six months prior to that:

Dec 2007 = 6
Nov 2007 = 8
Oct 2007 = 5
Sept 2007 = 4
Aug 2007 = 7
July 2007 = 7

Total for the last 12 months = 74 days

Average days covered in each batch for the last 12 months = 6.1 days

If that average holds we could expect a referral in.......8 months!!!! That would be the February 2009 batch! Just one month shy of our 3 year LID anniversary!

Of course....we'll just have to WAIT and see!

8 comments:

Mardi said...

It was so good talking to you today! I am would really love to get together sometime soon. I'll look at my schedule and call you soon. Hey, what did you mean when you commented on Steph's blog about me being on the train and braiding?

Have a great week!

Stephanie said...

Oh I wish....

Mardi said...

I love your analytical skills! ;) I think you may be the next Rumor Queen! ;) hehe..

Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Mary Schneider said...

Hey Mardi,

I'll explain about the train and the braiding comment next we talk. It's kind of a funny story!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Cecilia Anderson said...

Here's hoping they beat the average and you all get your baby girls home ASAP!!

Love, Cecilia

Margaret said...

8 months to wait...it's sort of like being pregnant! I hope the referral rate stays constant or increases until your referral. I can''t imagine how patient you've been with this process, I think once you finally being home your little girl she'll be he most-loved baby ever!

Margaret

Leigh said...

Wow do I have alot of reading to do! I think you should publish your blog into a book and make big $$$ to help pay for your trip to China. And by the way.. how adorable is Vienna??? I think she looks like her daddy- heh?

Mardi said...

Hey girl!! Hope you're enjoying your summer! Here's to another update! woohoo! :)