Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vienna Elizabeth has arrived!!

I am thrilled to announce the arrival of my new niece, Vienna Elizabeth Lossing!!! She was born on Monday, February 25th (her due date) at 2:30 in the afternoon!!! She weighs 8 lbs 8 ozs and is 18 3/4" inches long. She is absolutely adorable!!!



The labor and delivery went great. Sarah was calm, cool and collected throughout the entire experience. This was one of the funnest births I've ever been on. We were all so excited about welcoming this little girl into the world we could hardly handle it. We managed, however, to wait until after she was born to pop the champange.


Here's how we give birth "Lossing style"...
















































And, while all this excitement was going on, my cousin was in Florida giving birth to her son!! His name is Anthony and he is one cute little guy! Our family has much to be grateful for!


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! You guys know how to celebrate!

Hal Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hal Anderson said...

Mary, this is beautiful!

The Year of the Rat is a great one for the family!

And I hope that we'll get an extra special addition from China this year as well.

-Harald

Kayce said...

Congrats Auntie Mary!

Love the celebration!

Cecilia Anderson said...

I love the "Lossing style" birth! You all are so lucky to live so close by each other. I miss my sisters, especially at times like these!

Vienna will be like a sister to your little one on the way!

Mardi said...

Congratulations Mary!!! wow! time flies! It seems like you just told me she was pregnant! She is so cute!

P.S. sorry I haven't returned your call...I have been working and going to school almost everyday this past month. It's crazy. Hopefully, things will slow down soon. Love ya!

A Yi Norah said...

Sarah sure made that easy for us once again! She is so strong and controlled. I can't believe how good she is doing only a week after giving birth as well.
I thought a our in sugar plum all the way in China through this whole day. She is going to be one loved little girl...she all ready is. I miss you and love her so much already.