Sunday, February 10, 2008

23 Months Behind Us!


Today is our 23rd month LID anniversary. Next month will mark two long years of waiting!
To say that I wish you were here with us right now is an understatement. I can't wait to experience all of the excitement that will lead us to you. Seeing your face for the first time, planning our trip to China, seeing the sights of your homeland, holding you for the first time...we have so much to look forward to.


I know it's cold and snowy in China right now...I pray that wherever you are, or are soon to be, that you are warm and safe.


We are thinking of you constantly!!


We love you,


Mom, Dad, Jacob and Benji

6 comments:

Kayce said...

Happy 23!!

Keep the faith!

PS - April 17th is my b-day...I really wanted a piglet, but I'll do with a little rodent. :)

Suz said...

Hang in there and Happy Chinese New Year! May this year bring our babies home!
Suz

Stephanie said...

Once again, one more month behind...fewer in front! Hanging in there until the end!!

Terri said...

Happy New Year! I am glad you are up and blogging. I ditto Stephs post...

Terri said...

Happy New Year! I am glad you are up and blogging. I ditto Stephs post...

A Yi Norah said...

I too think of her constantly. I can imagine her in your arms with her dark hair on your shoulder. Some day soon we will have her here save and warm.