Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tickled pink!




We had Sarah's baby shower on Saturday. It turned out so nice. Wine, cheese, cake....more wine, more cheese!! She has some very generous friends who, I might mention, have great taste. The outfits for the baby were adorable. It was so much fun watching her pull them out of the boxes. I think she had only opened two gifts when she, Norah, Cori and myself all got teary (tears of sheer excitement). My niece Sara Marie was on hand to help with gift opening. She very willing volunteered to test out all of the hooded towels Sarah received...including the bunny one that she put on and bounced around the room in while giggling her little head off. I guess we are all just a bunch of silly girls....and very, very soon we'll have one more to add to the mix. Sarah should be delivering any day now!! Everytime she has called me in the last day or two I'm waiting to hear her tell me that she thinks she in labor.

1 comment:

A Yi Norah said...

That was a great shower!!! Sarah really does have a nice group of friends. You're right..we are all little girly girls inside! I can't wait until your shower, just kidding we wont do that to you. Can I have one for you though?