Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's the year of the rat!!

So much for our little girl being a pigglet!! The year of the pig is over in China. As of February 7th, it is the year of the rat! I guess, if she was born before February 7th, 2008 she would still be a pigglet, but since I don't know that I'll have to assume that she will be a rat! Sounds nice, huh?! For what it's worth, maybe this is just coincidence...I WAS BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE RAT!! Every twelve years in China is the year of the rat. 1972 was the year of the rat. Maybe my sugarplum and myself will both be rats!! I don't know if I could handle raising myself...scary!!

I just called Doug, who is golfing at the moment, and told him that he may have two rats in his life. His response, "Great...I'll go buy some cheese."

3 comments:

Cecilia Anderson said...

I'm a rat too, of course, since you and I were born in the same year. So I'm rooting for another little baby rat for your family!!

Kayce said...

Hey girl I'm a rat too!! When's your birthday??

A Yi Norah said...

"have some cheese rrat" Where did that line come from? A pigglet would have been funnier but we'll take a rat. I think it's great, you having to raise a little rat like yourself. I hope she is as "spirited" a little girl as you were. You and Sarah are going to have some crazy years with those girls.