Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October referrals!

It appears that the October referrals have landed!! Although our agency has yet to release any official word, it appears that the cut-off date for this batch was February 15th! There is a possibility that the 16th was included as well, but we won't know until our agency informs us.

Our agency does not have families logged in again until February 17th.

So, for now, it looks like this was a 6 day batch! Not bad...not bad, at all.

23 days left to match for us!!

"Hang in there baby girl, you feel so close!"

3 comments:

Kayce said...

23 days left! Oh man that is going to be here quick! I'm happy with the 6 days, especially when someone told me that there may only be one day. When I heard that I just about fell out of the chair. I'll take 6 days! SO hows the nursery coming?? ;)

My crazy crazy life said...

It's rolling along smoothly! I'm telling you Mar, it's going to be here before you know it. It's like the last 3 months of a pregnancy...you're thinking...where did the time go.

Mary Schneider said...

Hey there Kayce,

The nursery??? It looks the same as it did a month ago, and the month before that, and the month before that.....