Thursday, October 9, 2008

Extra, Extra!!


I have no idea what is going on, or what this means, but it looks as if an "extra" batch of referrals just arrived yesterday. People with February 16th LID's got phone calls yesterday from their agencies saying that they just received their referrals in the mail. It's the strangest thing ever. Nobody knows why this is happening! Is it an extra batch? Is the CCAA changing their method of sending referrals? Was the 16th supposed to be included in the last batch and somehow got left behind? WHAT THE DAISIES IS GOING ON????


I haven't heard boo from my agency about it. I've asked, others have asked, but they haven't reponded yet. I guess they'll let us know what's going on when they find out themselves. They are probably just as surprised and confused as the rest of us.


Whatever the reason, it appears that we just moved forward one more day!!!! I'll take it!

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Love your title! Extra Extra!!!! What ever this is I love it!!

Mardi said...

"What the daisies!" hahaha! you crack me up! Like we said yesterday, they are just trying to see how crazy they can make us before our referral! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, can you imagine those family from the 16th being bummed that they just barely missed the cut off and then getting a referal! How awesome.