Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Referrals have landed!


Well, the September referrals have arrived in the US. This batch covered families logged in from November 22, 2005 through November 25, 2005. Our agency did not receive any referrals in this batch. We don't not have any families logged in until November 28, 2005. Hopefully they will be in the October batch.

To see a batch that only covers four days is very, very hard. We all knew that November of 2005 was a big month, but...I don't really know what to say, this slow down is very difficult.

However, we can rejoice in knowing that many other adoptive parents will be seeing their child's face for the very first time today! The Fed Ex truck will be pulling up to their home with that much anticipated referral package!! We also know that we are a few days closer to seeing our baby's face for the first time (even if it did take a month to get there).

4 comments:

A Yi Norah said...

Wow! I don't know what to say. Four days, this is getting really bad.
You are right, today was a great day for some families and your is coming. I will be there waiting for FedEx that day!!

Anonymous said...

Let's hope December speeds up and we're into Jauary before you know it. Was that Fed EX pic from someone's referral this week? Did they post the referral pics?

Maggie said...

O.K. Mary my loving daughter. I sat at Sarah's computor when we got back from the East coast (I was there for 4 months caring for my parents)and read through the entire blog. Half way through I was crying and this second time here at home I'm still at it. I still cannot watch the videos of Jacob in the NICU and this blog record is almost as painful and bitter-sweet. How this child is Loved!

Mary Schneider said...

HI MOM!!! My mom is Maggie...for those of you who don't know. I'm so excited you have figured out how to post on the blog!!

And for Sarah's question...I pulled the photo off of google...I don't know who's referral package that man was delivering, but it was a referral package!!