Monday, March 26, 2007

Victoria, BC

Also during March, Doug and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary by taking a trip up to Victoria, BC. We traveled with our good friends JB and Leigh Sweetland, and John and Danielle Gerard. We had such a great time. We hung out in pubs, went to the Spa, had high tea at the Empress Hotel (almost as good as tea at Leigh's house), visited Buchard Gardens and cruised around town on scooters. I ate more clam chowder on this trip than I have in my whole life. Jacque and Dan came over on the ferry from Port Angeles one day, so we got to see them as well. It was such a nice getaway. We laughed most nights until our stomachs hurt. Danielle bought a beautiful white dress for our little sugar plum on this trip. However, she spilled red wine all over it. I think she may have cried when it happened. I figure it will either wash out, or look like a tie dye. Either way, the dress will always be a reminder of this great weekend.

No comments: