Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Because!

Doug came home last night with flowers and bottle of wine (mind you, it was a $5 bottle of wine, but who cares) "just because". "Because why", I asked. And do you know what that practically perfect man said?! He said, "Because you deserve it and because I should..(slight pause)...at least I should more often than I do." HELLO!!!! Right anwer! He got a big kiss for that one!

I'll enjoy the flowers all week, but the wine is going to have to wait until after the half marathon this weekend. No alcohol till then...gotta keep this body well hydrated.

8 comments:

Kayce said...

Doug is a good man indeed! ;)

Cecilia Anderson said...

Shhh! You're giving everyone else ideas!

-Harald

Suz said...

What a sweet guy!!!! Bring all the alcohol for massive consumption on Sunday!!!! We definitely need a photo op if you don't mind waiting on me!!! Just got back from my 3 and my knee is killing me!!! Argh!!!! BTW, you are so sweet about the pictures, and it would totaly be my honor to do some when the munchkin makes it home. Maybe I will even get some classes in between now and then!!!! That's a lot ofpressure :) Anywho, Happy Training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My crazy crazy life said...

Okay, I officially hate you and Doug and you're perfect relationship. HA!

S.Wise said...

Awww. Very nice. :) Good man!

Mardi said...

awwww...so nice! Hey, have fun this Sunday!! Go Mary!!! :)

Terri said...

Have fun on Sunday! I will be thinking or you and Sooze!
Terri

Anonymous said...

Ιt's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made at this time.

my web site taxicab irving