Monday, December 29, 2008

THEY DID IT!!!


It appears that the the CCAA has finished matching the February 2006 families!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????? IT MEANS......

THE NEXT BATCH OF REFERRALS WILL BE FOR MARCH 2006 FAMILIES!!!

To be honest, this news is coming off the rumor boards....my agency has not confirmed anything yet. It will probably take them a day or two to be able to do that. Children's Hope was not expecting any referrals in this batch since we don't have families logged in again until 3/2/06, so, they will have to wait for the CCAA to update their website with the official cut off date before they can make a formal annoucement. BUT, ASK ME IF I CARE??!!

I'm making a formal announcment right now.......MARCH IS NEXT, AND THERE ARE ONLY 10 LID DAYS LEFT TO GET TO US!!!!!

This batch of referrals came quickly, but that's not that unusual for this time of year. The CCAA is getting ready to break for the Chinese New Year and they typically try to get a batch or two out before they leave. This batch can technically be considered the "January" batch of referrals even though they arrived in December. Chances are, the CCAA will send another batch right before they close for the New Year break. That batch will most likely arrive around the middle of January, but will be viewed as the "February" batch. After they return from their break they will get back to work and probably send another batch out around the first of March. Of course, this is all speculation on my part.....I'm just going off what I've seen happen over the past three years.

Who cares about any of that right now. All that matters is that MARCH IS NEXT!!

12 comments:

S.Wise said...

Is it really real this time???? :) Holy cow... you are almost there!!!

Leigh said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! Seems like things are moving along quickly. Can't wait....

My crazy crazy life said...

OMG Becky!!! We gots to get ready for this little girl!!!

Margaret said...

Wow Mary you are so close! I can't imagine how you must be feeling, maybe it's like the last month of pregnancy when the doctor says "it could be any day now?" I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear the news about your little girl.

Remind us blog followers what the procedure is once you get your referral, when do you travel after that? And your referral comes with a photo of your baby girl, right?

In other baby news . . . did you hear that our cousin Griselda just gave birth to healthy twins, a girl Valentina and a boy Santiago - happy babies everywhere!

Love, Margaret

Cecilia Anderson said...

Yay!!! You are so close- all your patience has paid off. Can't wait to see the picture of your little sugarplum.

Love, Cecilia

Suz said...

Woo-Hoo!!!!! Bring it on!!! Happy New Year! How is the training going?

Mardi said...

haha!! Love this post and the music you've chosen to accompany it! :) March!! Here we come! :)

Unknown said...

WHAT!!!!! Talk about speeding up!!

Suz said...

Do me a huge favor please. When I am patiently waiting for Caroline's sibling and getting bored, if I even hint at training for something other than a 5K, you have permission to reach through the computer and slap me upside the head! Seriously! I did 11 miles this morning and thought I was going to lose it on mile 9 - here's hoping for an adreneline rush the day of. This was such a good idea back in August. Even if I'm last, I just want to finish! Off to ice my stupid knee.

Mary Schneider said...

I hear ya Sooze...you'll do great!

Kayce said...

Yes they did! So exciting! I can't believe they are finally in March, so beyond cool!

Suz said...

I hope our daughters appreciate our pain, literal and figurative, while we waited on them!!!! We are so having a March Mom's day after this is over. Adult beverages are welcome (: