Monday, May 5, 2008

May Referrals!

Dear China Families,

The CCAA updated their information system on Sunday, May 4th with the following information about referrals.

The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before January 12, 2006.

Children's Hope did not have any log in dates for the 10th, 11th and 12th. Our next log in date is January 13, 2006.

This batch of referrals started with January 9, 2006. It was a three day batch. I had been checking in with the rumor boards last week, so I was pretty much expecting this. It's discouraging, to say the least. But, then again, three days is three days. It's better than two! There are 57 days left to match to get to us (we're the 57th day).

3 comments:

Kayce said...

No comment.

Will you email me your address so I can send you a little something. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

No words for this group of referrals... but I wanted to stop by and say "hi"!

Mardi said...

3 Days!!! grrr......

Let's go out for drinks! Forget the pedicures, I need the hard stuff! :) When are you available? Let's see when Terri is and let's do it!