Thursday, January 10, 2008

22 month LID anniversary!


It's been one more month of waiting,
One month farther from the start,
One more month of you growing safely in my heart.

One more month of knowing that I need to be strong,
One more month of feeling like this wait has been too long.

One more month of dreaming of your precious little face,
One more month of picturing you here..in this very place.

One more month of wondering, "When will it be that special date?",
One more month believing that YOU ARE WORTH THIS WAIT!

We love you baby girl,
Mom, Dad, Jacob and Benji

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Happy 22!!!!

Keep the faith!

Stephanie said...

Hang in there....and ONE MORE down. :)

4D said...

22 Months done!!

Keep smilin!

My crazy crazy life said...

Hi Mary,
Just wanted to say hi. I was thinking of you and decided to read the blog. I love the poem. Made me cry because I feel like I already love the sugarplum so much and I haven't even met her. I can't wait to meet her! Talk to you soon.